2021.07.10

I had the piano. you did? why are you using past tense, what happened?

it's a long story, but.. have you ever thought that you are going to improve if you only just buy textbooks. yes, I was filling with that thought of idea which I might enhance my musical skills if I buy the grand piano.

and this is the result.

let me explain about it. I've been simple life, like food costs are less than about 10,000 yen a month. no family, but being with cats, reading, playing the piano only. so, forgive me! (who am I talking to? me?)

I went to test play to several shops, and I couldn't make the decision for weeks. when I made a contract, my heart was racing. so, what is left for me now is to enhance my musical skills, do you think so?

it's hard to say this, but this is the cat tower, though.


2ヵ月くらい前に入れました。精進します。


じゃーん。

じゃじゃーん。