2022.04.23

Hmm?

here's an invisible wall or something. 

>it's just a normal wall that you can see!

----------
Cats seem to see things that humans cannot. even among humans, we see different things if we are not conscious of it. what do I want to see? oh, I'm warning you, I have poor eyesight against my will. I can't believe I have the will, but I can't see it! what on earth is going on?

perhaps cats can see without a will? what on earth is going on again!? are both unhappy or both happy? which is it?
let's close our eyes and meditate and think.

...that backfired completely! I'm full of worldly unnecessary thoughts, though.
why think about what I don't want to think about? I just want to live happily. what will happen to the NASDAQ at the FOMC meeting in May?
It's been hard because my assets has been diminishing! I can't do anything about it, though. so all I have to do is just hold.

by the way, why do my cats bite me often that humans do not. is it a cats thing, too? if a person bites me, I'd put off. but I would accept such a culture. it doesn't exist, does it?

ニャーズは人間の見えないものを見ているかもしれません。人間が噛まないものも噛みます。そういえばヨイの噛み癖は迎え入れた当初からですが、テンは成猫になって噛むようになりました、自分を。コミュニケーションの一環かもしれませんので無下には、、痛てーよ!

爪しゃきーん。