2020.12.19

A teaser is compromised. Repeat, A teaser is compromised!

Moments after I played with my cats with this, they messed up! Literally, in no time. 

Again?

Well, As the saying goes, "Never twice without three times." Actually, this has happened to me two times before! In other words, I never learned my lesson. That’s a bummer. At any rate, Did I possibly do it the wrong way? Shouldn't I have pull it anyway? Wasn't it for cats? It must be more durable hopefully.

It seems that everything they see is a cat-toy to them. In fact, everything is a cat-toy in my home. Curtains, Tatami mat, walls of rooms, all kind of rubbish, all kind of non-rubbish, there are more things than I can count. and I really am a cat-toy either! for them maybe.

Are you sure about that? 

I'll say! Do you know that a cat-toy is made for cats? Wow What a sharp claws! Let me cut your claws. Don't begin to act nail clippers up! okay, fair enough, It's yours.

----------
おもちゃの食いつきっぷりに振れ幅はありますが、ヨイはこの系統のおもちゃを捕らえると咥え続けます。テンもおもわず引いてしまうほどの野生の闘志をみなぎらせます。たまに自分の足の指に照準させます、何がトリガーになっているのか謎です、痛えよ!

ヨイ、それ噛んじゃだめなやつだ。