2022.10.08


----------
Melos was furious. and I was furious too. it's not certain whether the degree of anger is the same as his. anyway, I was furious!

I was almost hit by a rough driver who disregarded a stop sign, and I braked suddenly to avoid the collision, and the other driver ran away! it was good that it didn't develop into an accident, but the smell of alcohol spread throughout the car. the impact broke the vodka bottle! I don't know who he or she is, but I won't allow it. were you holding out for a bathroom? was it an emergency situation? on the run? drunk driver? driving on autopilot?

plus, the next morning, milk dripping in the fridge. the broken glass had scratched the pack (which I didn't even notice)! what a shame. I think this was already an accident. oh no. I hope a meteorite will hit that car. or, just puncture a tire on a mountain road, four at a time. and you'll be surrounded by a bunch of monkeys!