2023.02.12


----------
I posted that I would probably be kodokushi, which means dying alone. it may seem to be strange, but when you think about it, isn't it more frightening to die with people around you? (especially dying in a hospital.) I would rather be alone at least when I die. (though I always live alone! except for cats.) I mean, I think it is more natural for me to die alone.

that's because you're lonely! ←whaaaat! (but, so what? whispering in my head in the same time)

what's wrong with being lonely? appreciate diversity! seeing marriage as natural is just common sense from a time when people were forced to marry for a living. momentum? momentum just means unplanned! I think that it is brainwashing to desire to get married by watching dramas and movies! marriage is a high-risk legal institution! don't you think?

why am I writing about my views on marriage? is this just a reason for a man who can't get married, or is it the flip side of my longing? no way! it couldn't be!
----------
雪かきして車を回収してピアノ叩いて疲れ果てて夕方には寝て、1時起床です。もうわけがわかりません、背中が痛い(筋肉痛)です。

----------
ふにゃーん。