2023.04.20

あらぶる、ヨイ。

----------
I can't find the songs I used to love listening to. it was uploaded on Youtube and probably had comments in French. it was very pleasant with chill-out type music, but I couldn't find it after searching for a few hours. did I make a mistake setting it not to keep history? it was minor, and it is not shown in recommendations. I feel sad that I will never find and listen to it again, I can't help it... (how did I find it at the time?)

Will AI be educated in the same way, with major information, and minor information scorned? in that case, is not this way of thinking also valid? jobs are not being reduced by AI, it will be eliminated by the people who use AI.  I mean, AI decisions can be made intentionally by some humans.

what do you think, AI? oh, wrong, it doesn't think, it only judges. do you?