2022.05.07


It is said that it’s never too late to start something, that's true but it’s definitely a disadvantage.

for example, I don't think I can speak English fluently anymore! as anyone who has experienced language learning will know, it's very difficult to speak proactively, even if you can listen actively. 

and piano is one of them.

I resumed piano late in life. the fact that it's been resumed means that it's been done in the past. but I was not an enthusiastic student. now, I'm not sure if I'm enthusiastic or not, but I do know that I enjoy it. even so, my fingers don't move as they should, it's very frustrating! why not! I want to move it! is it because of my age? so far, I'm more convinced than shocked. but it's great to have something to enjoy. it's a sense of growing up, or, well, a little bit.

as AI technology and techniques improve, will we perceive this sense of our own growth differently?

It's not even clear that I will be alive until then...