2022.12.03


------
I'm not writing for bragging at all, but I think I'm a very unfilial person (←that's not something to brag about!) I don't go back home because it's a hassle, and I don't keep in touch with my parents. but only once a year I send apples (almost as an obligation.) and I get an email only once a year. every year, the content of the email is pretty uneventful, but this year was a little different.

"we can't beat old age." it said.

what the hell does that mean?! is this a roundabout way of saying that you want me to go home? they were not such troublesome parents, though. if so, is one fatigued by the care of the other? I can't make a decision based on this email alone. what should I do?

okay, let's pretend I didn't see it and forget about it.

you see, I have no filial piety. there is no child who is not a filial son or daughter!